Friday, May 16, 2014

no itty bitty titty committee here

With being pregnant comes.. headaches, heartburn, vomiting and fatigue.
AND HUGE BOOBS!! 
No joke I'm up two cup sizes 
A ddd!!! 
Like who pays for these baby's! 
That's why I went on this long journey.. on Google! 
To find a sports bra made for well huge tits :) 
'LL bean sold me.
For $36.00 a two sided sports bra 


CUTE RIGHT?!!! 
Disneyland here we come :))) 
(Post to follow)
Victoria secret is staying at HOME!! 
Well... With summer also comes 
Freaking swim suits!! 
Get this I went to beals (stuff anything you want in a bag get 30%)
tried on 5! Tops just tops..
Wear a tank over it cover baby bump YEAH WELL
I grabbed all XL
Hahahah you would have thought I got XS
Talk about frustration!!! :( 
I went home, got on trusty Google
Hells yeah!! Swim suit for busty women
ASOS.com 



Size? DDD :) :) 
Also $30 SCORE! 
So you are welcome my big titted female friends :)) 
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment