Sunday, July 12, 2015

your last day

IF today was your last day...
What would you want your last meal to be??
Who would you want to be spending it with?
Where would you want to be?
 
I find myself pondering the everyday struggles. Either good or bad. I worry about what might happen to garth while he's at work. Or what would happen if I was held at gun point. Of course I am the hero and totally kick the persons ass. I just finished a book The Rabbit Back Literature  Society. its one of my new favorites. and the ending has you thinking about the whole book. Every small detail. I like to always think about what ifs. My cousin and I use to play this game with all my neighbors. If they had a new car in their driveway for example we would think of scenarios of why that new car was there. like the wife had a secret lover or the husband was really a drug dealer. super funny!!!
 
 
so my last meal.. you have to think long and hard. its your last meal. you think at first oh juicy hamburger with cheese. ok but what kind of hamburger?? kangaroo, buffalo, beef. Than your bun hogey, regular old bun, onion. Cheese ohh American cheese, munster, gouda, pepper jack, mozz. see haha its a lot to think about. than do you want toppings.

but no that wouldn't be my last.

 I want calamari and cheese sticks for an appetizer. than ice cold champagne. ohhhh the bubbly. in a tall pretty glass. than I want a salad. the freshest veggies, cucumbers, peas, tomatoes, cheese, croutons, blue cheese. for my main course, chicken parmesan with lots of spicy tomato sauce. extra parm cheese on top. on the side cheese stuffed jalapeno bread. for dessert I want a four layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with strawberries and raspberry's.

think of a place at your home where you love the most. mine would be in my kitchen or in my bed room with fresh clean sheets with my boys. with clean counters I hate things on my counters with an empty sink. ( moving is not easy for me) I like to be surrounded by the people I love most. I love being at my grandmas house with my cousins and aunts. I love my aunts (my dads sisters) they are like two big sisters. I could easily tell them everything. when we move I want to build a house so bad. easier said than done. but I want a kitchen with space for a 15 person table. I want a big table that my boys and their friends can come sit at. where I can read and eat ha. where I will serve my babies breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You would think the living/sitting area would be the center of your home. but to me its my kitchen.

my last day spent I would want people I love. all my friends I would want to be on a lake in a cabin, with a swimming pool, bbqers, and lots of food and drinks. I mean all my friends.. people I don't talk to everyday or even once a year, my family, my children, my hubby, my cousins.
I defiantly want to be at peace, I don't want to be thinking of the people who did me wrong or caused me sorrow. I want to be thinking of something happy. I want to be with a clear clean mind.

think about it. live it. be it.

xoxoxox











No comments:

Post a Comment