Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 
I have myself reading more scriptures and actually understanding them. We watch the movie Noah on Netflix. And after I had to reread genesis. It gives you a clear mind after reading. Well it does me. 
After all the hate going on in America my heart always feels heavy at night. I hate negativity when I'm ready for bed. I stay up all night thinking about what I could have done different. So to help my mind be at ease  I've stopped reading and watching negative post/videos on fb. I have unfollowed anyone who fits in that category. I've even stopped watching the news. Everybody has gone off the deep end. When people say they need Jesus it's not a sarcastic statement anymore it's factual. 
But on a positive fun note Collins is 10 months old. It's so bitter sweet. My baby is going to be one in two months. I'm of course already planning his birthday. I love birthdays!! We've had some pretty amazing birthday party's. Coopers first birthday was Curious George, his second was Happy Feet, third Rango, fourth Pirates, fifth Minecraft. 
After parades, coffee, swimming we finally had dinner Jalapeño cheddar burger. http://mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com/2015/06/jalapeno-cheddar-burgers.html
               {Here's the link!!!} 
Also cut up a melon and two avocados plus a few walnuts, feta cheese, oil, salt pepper. Bam best freaking salad ever!!! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment