Thursday, June 18, 2015

School•

My We all want what's best for our children. We pick the decent bedtime. We make them eat well nourished balanced meals. We teach them not to talk to strangers. There are so many things they don't tell you that you have to do when you have kids. 
Cooper is sweet, he's outspoken, not patience at all, he gets nervous, he has his own schedule, he has his own way of doing things, he can play the crap out of zombies on Xbox, but has a hard time identifying numbers and letters. 
He loved well occasionally loved preschool. He went two years. The class had 12 kids. Kindergarten classes have close to 25 kids. I new there was no way Cooper could even be comfortable being around that many kids all day everyday. 
So than Garth got a job offer to move to Fort Collins. My first thought was school. And how moving away from his grandparents would already be enough stress. Than I thought private school. Small classss, expensive, volunteer work, good Christian kids! Perfect. Well then I googled private schools and I might need to sale a kidney to afford it. But to keep my baby safe and happy I would do it. 4,500 a year. Or 7,500 a year. I'll decide soon!! 









keep 

No comments:

Post a Comment