Wednesday, August 13, 2014

38 weeks

Oh I am sooo close!
& wee baby is 6 lbs and 11oz
Good Lord grow baby grow.

Cooper is all registered for his third year of preschool. :( but those two or maybe three days a week are going to be spent getting my pre pregnancy body back. Sooo I'm sorta not sad anymore.

I just read rain girl!!! Afreakinmazing loved it!! It reminded me of the killing which is now over.

Buuut SOA is about to start. Eeeek!! I've been having soa reruns just to get back in game.

Been super busy and hoping that my contractions would stick but they come and go all day. Oh well!! He'll come when he wants. Mothers of preterm baby's don't complain. Because there's always hot baths and pedicures. :)

Collins has a middle name haha and it's after a tv star baby. We always said we would stick with a family name. Wellll I couldn't this time. He's probably the last baby so he gets a kick ass middle name.
Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment