Thursday, July 17, 2014

34 weeks.

Baby is the size of a cantaloupe. Haha
I love the fruit comparison!
Soo funny.
My pelvic bone kills :/
If I walk long distances I wear a maternity belt.
Haha
I look like D on its always sunny in Philadelphia.
We have been to the zoo for the second time this year. It was hot as heck but there were lions. And the train is going!
Plus it was free child admission.
Every store we went into was 50% off. all coopers toys at toys r us were on sale. I scored a baby monitor for 79.99 that was $100. SCORE!!
And aeropostale has a pretty little liars line. Ohhh how I wish I was in high school!!! Being 23 and pregnant yeah that wouldn't look to Hannah_ish. But of course I bought tons of it for my cute little 7th grade cousin.

Pregnancy is going great!
2 more progesterone shots. And I hope Collins stays in until his due date.
Bibdana the cutest freaking things ever.
Baby legs and boy leggings! Who knew boys could look so cute in leggings.
I couldn't possible stuff anymore in his closet or drawers. We are all set for this boys arrival! I even stocked up on gripe water.

No comments:

Post a Comment