Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ive told so many people coopers birth story but ive never actually written it all down. September i took 2 pregnancy test they were both positive. WOW! is what i thought how exciting. (garth and i were having troubles with some friends so i was actually thinking GREAAAAT!) I was bestfriends with Ashlee B. she told me about dr griffth that was her doctor and i should go to him. my first appointment i went alone garth was working. It was amazing you hear the hearbeat they give you tons of things to look at it.! when i went to the doctor i was 12 weeks along already! i had no idea what i was supposed to do now! he never once mentioned prenateles or anything like that. a few weeks passed and while carrying laundry upstairs i felt something running down my leg looked down and it was blood! i just started crying. called my doctor they told me it was commen to come in anyway. so of course i drove 90 miles an hour to the hospital they did my first ultrasound she looked at the blood spots told me they were common i would be fine just not to have sex or do anything strainuous. she then asked me if i wanted to know the sex i looked at her very surprised and said i thought you couldnt tell what the sex was until you were 15 weeks. she laughed ands said " honey your 16 weeks along" so jumping from 12 to 15 weeks. then i started to worry that dr griffth was a fraud... days went on and on and on.. until i reached 18 weeks early decemeber. I was getting ready to take my cousins to the movies. I went into my grandmas kitchen and started having really bad pains in my back ( contractions) and i tried to stand and couldnt almost like i was pralalized. then WHOOOSH something just soaked my pants. My grandmas asked me if i peed.. we both looked at eachother and started crying! we ran to the car and drove to the hospital i was admitted in and they tried and tried to contact griffth NO ANSWER. so dr. b came in and told me that our baby was to small to be deliverd and i would loose it that night. i was in the shock that i couldnt breathe i couldnt talk cry NOTHING. i was loosing blood like no other. he didnt no what to do because he has never seen anything like it. i sat in the vernal hospital for 2 days expecting to deliver my baby. they told me to plan a funeral if i wanted to... so did i had a special coffin made for his little body. they also told me i could possibly die giving birth because i was at such high risk for infection. so much to take on in a short amount of time. the tow days past and NO BABY. he had a srtong heartbeat and moving around like he was supposed to. i was put on bed rest and told that i would loose him ooner or later to not get my hopes up. my stepmom when i was a little kid told me she had 2 preeemie babies and she would help me with a better doctor. she told her doctor about me and i went into see him. he told me totally different things then waht dr. g told me. i was happy once again. i went IMC in murray utah when i was 24 weeks. they told me to plan on living in there hospital until he was born. i was scaried then no family or husband for months..... long story short i stayed there for ONE week. on my 25 week i gave birth to the most tinest baby ive ever laid eyes on. It took 3 hours of labor. I was only dialted to a 6 and they said that was good enough. i took two pushes and i he was out I didnt hear a cry nothing. they put him threw a window and told us they would do what they could wiht him. i was sent up to my room and waited for family to come. Garth and my grandparents were the first to see him! i was trying my hardest to get any breast milk out of me that i could! then hours later garths parents showed up and they saw him! then it was my turn. only 4 hours after birth i waddled downstairs to see my little miracle. I couldnt believe what i was seeing a ONE POUND BABY he was the size of a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment