Monday, October 24, 2016

october: open my eyes: fear

here are some scriptures to study. for the month of October and over coming fear.
I have a journal that I write in everyday after I read the scripture in the bible and than my easy to read bible. having both is so much easier. I sometimes over read or don't quite understand. so the easy to read really helps.
24th- John 8:31-36
25th- 2 Corinthians 5:17-18
26th- Pslam 61:1-4
27th- Matthew 17:18-21
28th- Luke 4:17-18
29th-  Pslam 9:9-12
30th- lamentations 3:22-26
31st- 2 Corinthians 1:2-5


{ FAMILY UPDATE}
BABY RUAIRI IS NOW A MONTH OLD.
COOPER WENT ON HIS FIRST FIELD TRIP TO THE CORN MAZE.
COLLINS BROKE HIS LEFT FOOT.

book- I loved the girl on the train. i missed the movie because the baby was to small.
Movie- criminal minds with zack galfanakis so FUNNY!
food- iced mocha from B&B
Tv Show- American housewives
places to shop- kidizen its an app for kids clothes.
what to wear- i really want a green jacket. more plaid. and a blanket scarf. on the hunt





No comments:

Post a Comment