Saturday, January 16, 2016

We are groovy

Life has been so weird. 
Garth went to Oklahoma in September and is now on his way home.. For Good! 
It was a bust, oil field is dragging whatevs
So,, he's in Texas finding a new job! He's such a hard worker he hates to sit around. I tried convincing him to do unemployment 😂 he was not having it! 
We are super close i feel like this is the most close we have ever been. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Oh how that's true! I miss him like crazy. I was watching some tv show on Hulu and the husband and wife are getting their kids ready for vacation and i got so weepy. Hahaha
I was just like "uh what's wrong with me"
He'll be home soon and than hopefully we will be moving to where he found his job. 
Than we will be celebrating our very special baby boys 6th birthday! 😢 
Last year he had a great birthday. Huge minecraft party. But this year I think I'll rent the theatre and invite his friends from school. Grandmas house is just to crazy. And small. He wants a stampy cat cake it's a cat man from minecraft. The boy loves cats and minecraft. His new thing is paw patrol. His favorite music is 21 pilots. 
He loves cheese rolls and mini eggo chocolate chip pancakes. He's getting better at being patient with Collins. He's catching on to things at school, which he loves!! I love hearing his story's from his grand adventure at school. So much fun!!
Ok check this stud out! He's 1 going on 15. He's crazy smart! And such a little beast. He does everything and anything naughty. He has this high pitched scream he does under his paci. It's hilarious!!! He's such a blessing to our family, he makes everyone smile. I can't help but kiss those baby cheeks every damn day 











No comments:

Post a Comment