Friday, September 19, 2014

Co everything around here

Collins is perfect!!!
And I think it's due to:
Breastfeeding
Cloth diapers
Cosleeping
Cobathing

Because who wants scratchy ol sposies on their bum when you could have bamboo!!

Who wants to drink formula when you can have warm perfect breast milk.

And who wants to bath alone when your mom needs to bathe and she has a huge tub.

I feel like all these things make Seamus a perfect happy healthy baby boy. We are seriously blessed. We even snuggle at night than whip out a boob when it's time to eat. We go back to sleep.
Does it scare me?? Sometimes. He loves his side but I can feel when he's turned to much.

We are having so much fun with him.
I do miss giving my 100% attention to Cooper. But he's being such a good sport about it. He is being so independent. I know he misses our long baths and reading 100 story's before bed. He even made his own waffles and I almost cried.

I may of had baby blues after Collins. I only wanted my grandparents, Cooper, and Garth around. Plus my in laws. I didn't care to see any of my friends. And I didn't want to leave the house. After 5 days I had to. And I even fit in my jeans shit that felt amazing!!! I fit better than before I was pregnant. I'm pretty loosed skinned it's disgusting but hopefully if I start to walk and get my core to tighten up it'll go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment